HOW THE PROGRAM WORKS
- Must be a Florida Resident
- Must be a First time home buyer - Not buying a home in the last 3 years
- AMOUNT OF ASSISTANCE is 5% of the Loan Amount with a Minimum of $10,000 to a maximum of $35,000
- IMPORTANT: The funds for this program are distributed on a first come, first served basis so Call or Text us at 321-377-4211 Today to discuss your eligibility or click the "See if I Qualify" button below, complete the form and someone from our office will contact you to help you start the process.
- LOAN TERMS: 0% interest rate, non-amortizing, 30-year deferred second mortgage. (No monthly payment and no interest)
- LOAN PAYBACK would be required under different circumstances such as home being sold or refinanced
- MAXIMUM LOAN LIMTS will be up to 150% of the Median income for your area to participate in the programs, for example In Orange & Seminole county to qualify their income has to be approximately $131,700 per year or less
Text or Call Our Office at 321-377-4211 For Income Limit Information In Your County
- Max assistance is capped at $35,000 and can be used for down payment and/or closing costs.
- Minimum credit score is 640
- Can be applied to down payment and closing costs you must be employed full time so a minimum of 35 hours per week is the definition that they're giving.
- WARNING - OUT OF STATE WORK FROM HOME Employers could be an issue
If you are ready to apply or have questions about this program please call the following approved lender in your area:
Mid Florida Mortgage Professionals
Call: 321-377-4211 or click the link below to start your application.